PACIFIC BASKETBALL LEAGUE YOUTH BASKETBALL PROGRAM
For Girls in grades 1-6 & Boys in grades 1-4
(Coach Westerholm from SHS organizes fall basketball for 5th & 6th Grade boys and will provide information later this fall)
1. The Pacific Basketball League (PBL) is a non-profit organization designed to provide extracurricular basketball activities for Seaside area youth.
2. The PBL season begins Monday, November 01, 2021 and concludes Saturday, December 11, 2021.
3. Athletes are randomly placed on a team and coached by a volunteer parent. Practices will be at either Pacific Ridge Elementary or Sunset Recreation Center one or two afternoons or evenings per week.
4. All games will be played at Sunset Recreation Center on each consecutive Saturday between November 6 and December 11, 2021 (except November 27 , Thanksgiving Holiday).
5. The PBL is primarily a volunteer organization and needs parent volunteer help during the league season. If your child is to play you must sign up to volunteer when turning in your registration form and fee. Background check required for coach and assistant coach volunteers.
6. Scholarships are available through written request. Please call (503) 717-4308 for more information.
7. Tournament team information will be available in December. Please ask your coach at that time for more information if you would like your child to continue to play through March.
8. Your child’s coach will be in contact with you the week of October 25, 2021.