Pacific Basketball League
Youth Basketball Program
For Girls in grades 1-6 & Boys in grades 1-4
(Coach Westerholm from SHS organizes fall basketball for 5 th & 6 th Grade boys and will provide information later this fall)
- The Pacific Basketball League (PBL) is a non-profit organization designed to provide
extracurricular basketball activities for Seaside area youth.
- The PBL season begins Monday, November 2, 2020 and concludes Saturday,
December 12, 2020.
- Athletes are randomly placed on a team and coached by a volunteer parent.
Practices locations are still to be determined.
- Games will be played on each consecutive Saturday between November 7 and
December 12, 2020 (exception is November 28, Thanksgiving Holiday). Locations of
games are still to be determined.
- The PBL is primarily a volunteer organization and needs parent volunteer help
during the league season. Please sign up to volunteer. Background check is
required for coach and assistant coach volunteers.
- Scholarships are available through written request. Please call 503-717-4308 for
- Tournament team information will be available in December. Please ask your coach
at that time for more information if you would like your child to continue to play
- Your child’s coach will be in contact with you the week of October 26, 2020 to give
you practice times and locations.
- COVID Guidelines, Please be aware that we will adhere by Oregon State COVID Guidelines regarding number of people gathered indoors and social distancing. It will be determined, at the PBL start time, if parents/spectators will be allowed in the gyms during practices and/or games. We know this could be frustrating, and hopefully not necessary at that time, but we want to be as apparent as possible as we navigate into this 2020 season. It is our primary goal to provide an athletic outlet for our future Gulls this fall, winter and spring.